FtW Bloggers Group

Wednesday, July 14, 2010

Rogue Trader Team

[Originally Posted Dec 11 2009]

I'm assembling the figures for my team. First up is our Rogue Trader and his trusty servant:
Photobucket

Next is the rest of the team, minus the explorator. From left to right we have our Arch Militant-a former guardsman from Gunmetallicus City, our Navigator-who's mysterious background has him being caught up in a plot to get rid of some Imperial Guard Storm Troopers that went awry. Next is our Senechal, and lastly is our Astropath. Their backgrounds are still under development.
Photobucket

Doing up the figures helps motivate me to run this campaign. In addition, I have some of the House Bodyguards waiting in the wings. Other work on my palette right now is to finish up my IG troopers with my squad of Psychers and a couple of individuals. With them done, for the most part I'm caught up in figures and can focus on the vehicles. After that, I'm still debating a large project of finishing off some small terrain projects that have been waiting patiently in the wings for some time now.

No comments:

Post a Comment