FtW Bloggers Group

Wednesday, July 14, 2010

Chocolatey Armored Goodness...Minus the Chocolate

[Originally posted January 29, 2010]

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket




Here is my magnetized Demolisher/Etc

Photobucket

And lastly, my Hydra

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket


This was an odd project; it was originally part of my Imperial Guard push but with the painting challenge over at 40k Radio my motivation shifted to the Tyranids so it had a gap in progress; those can be hard to recover from sometimes. I have one last squad of IG and some Individuals to do then I'm done with them (for now...). What I need to focus on is finishing up some of the dozens of individual figs that are sitting in my projects box waiting to get started. They should be easy to mix in with the Tyranids project.

No comments:

Post a Comment