FtW Bloggers Group

Thursday, March 17, 2011

Japan Quake Relief

It is time for me to part with some of my miniatures and it occurred to me that rather than just try to sell them for myself, I want to instead help out the Japanese relief effort. I spent four years in Japan. Two of my children were born there so it has a special place in my heart. My old Mishima army for Warzone is on sale at Ebay; it seemed fitting. The figures are solid table top quality and are suitable not only for Warzone, but also for 40k, Vor, No Limits, or any other 28mm Scifi miniatures game. The army contains some unique conversions and proxies. All profit will be paid directly via PayPal to the American Red Cross to help support relief efforts.
The listing is at: http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=230598253603

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment