FtW Bloggers Group

Sunday, December 18, 2011

End of the Year Closeout

A little early but with my work schedule migrating towards nights and I leave on vacation the 23rd I don't foresee much more in the way of painting so here goes:

The end of the year total is:

Painted:
190 Miniatures
7 Vehicles
10 Objective Markers
16 Ressurection Protocol Markers

Made but not painted (intentionally)
1 Vehicle [CENSORED BY THE INQUISITION]
40 Objective markers (30 Ultramarine markers given for free, five Necron markers given as a gift and 5 [CENSORED BY THE INQUISITION])

All told, down from last year but I lost two months to travel and even more to work. I expect next year to be down a little as well. I am going to shift focus to more terrain; I have boxes of parts and ideas that have been gathering dust literally for years. My big miniature project/yearly challenge will be Heresy Era Ultramarines and I look forward to getting started on them, however my current era Ultras still have plenty of work needing to be done on them.

Until then, Merry Christmas and Happy New Year to all of you!

No comments:

Post a Comment