FtW Bloggers Group

Saturday, August 27, 2011

A Tip for Keeping GW Paint Pots Open

Sure, dipping your brush directly into the paint pot is death incarnate to the bristles. GW, with only your best interests at heart, has been kind enough to engineer awat the ability to leave the lid open, removing the danger for you by making it impossible to get the paint out. Conveniently it also denies you the ability leave the pot open for any other reason you might want to. Well I don't need them to save me from myself and after much frustration the technique to keep the fething pots open came to me in a flash of inspiration from parts lying around:

Photobucket

Take that GW, now that paint will dry out faster and I'll have to buy more from you whether you wanted me to or not!

Winning.

No comments:

Post a Comment