FtW Bloggers Group

Tuesday, November 2, 2010

Let the Tots Rejoyce!

This month for my 40k Radio Motivational Challenge I am doing my first batch of figures for their Toys For Tots project which is an Ultramarine army.

Photobucket

I used Army Painter blue for the primer/base coat. Turns out it is a little brighter than Ultramarines blue but it made the first coat go better. Right now I'm about half done (pics when complete) with the first batch which is the stuff I'm contributing from my SoBR set. The rest of the figures will be from Syr Syko, who is serving in Afghanistan and was not going to be albe to paint his contribution. I tossed in a couple other figures to round his contribution out and tie them together but essentially the next three shots are what he will be contributing, to include the awesomely magnatized dread. Needless to say, I have a lot of painting to do this month if I am going to get these in on time.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment