FtW Bloggers Group

Monday, August 16, 2010

Centaur Terminators

Due to an extremely generous trader-no on second though it wasn't a trade he was giving them away-at my FLGS, I obtained, among other things, a bunch of chaos terminator upper torsos. So what do you do with 1/2 of a terminator?* A long time ago, back in the early 90's, I saw a ogryn centaur cyborg. I don't know if it was a conversion or a really rare figure but I have never seen its like again, nor found any record of it. Remembering it inspired me to build my own.
Here is my progress so far. Rather than make 16 or so legs, I plan on making one set and copying it with a resin mold:

Photobucket





*I think legs are how GW limits its figure; you usually have plenty of every other body part.

1 comment:

  1. *Indeed, witness the new Daemon Prince - multiple heads/torsos/arms, one set of legs.

    ReplyDelete