FtW Bloggers Group

Monday, July 8, 2019

Grimzilla!

But first a couple updates; there are two more Kill Team narrative games I need to put in. Those will follow eventually.

Until then if you remember Grimlock, my heavily converted Chaos Reaver Titan. If not go here: http://meridianprime.blogspot.com/2016/05/my-one-miniature-for-april.html

Well from the day I made it I was thinking that it's legs were big enough for a Warlord Titan but you would have to cut off the head and build up the shoulders and and and....


The original model



Head Removed (there can be only one!)




Disassembly (these shots were mainly to help me put it back together after gutting it)





















Reassembly sizing layout




Hip joint and legs







Various Progress Shots





















Carapace Weapons Assembly






The Head-I wanted the electronics intact so that



This!



Semi-Final Model before Priming/Painting










No comments:

Post a Comment