FtW Bloggers Group

Wednesday, July 26, 2017

The Photopocalypse and Recovery

I have succeeded in saving my Photobucket images and will eventually backfill the old posts, starting with the ones that people actually looked at more than once.

Until then, lets do a quick recap of what I have been up to so far.

Year of the Bug is finally started (or ripped out of the chest of the host to take our an entire crew in less than 24 hours). All of the assembled and primed models are painted. I have a couple of squads of acolytes to do but I have something special in mind with them which will blend them in with my existing AM forces.




Still getting used to using Google so I humbly request your patience while I get this all figured out.

Until then-happy painting.

1 comment:

  1. Glad you could save the images. The cult looks like it is coming along nicely.

    ReplyDelete