FtW Bloggers Group

Sunday, March 25, 2012

In Between Paint Jobs

I'm in a lull between paint challenges and have dedicated this time to getting the next group of figures ready. I am considering dropping the challenge being exclusively for my Ultramarines because I am insanely ahead of the challenge and it is starting to hold me back.

To wit:

Here are two tactical squads (troops) and their rhino transports (one squad coutns as next month's challenge).

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Next up is April's challenge, elites. I took some classic (as in the first ever and actually made out of lead) terminators, did some serious filing down on the shoulder pads and used some from Scibor. I really like how they turned out; it really bridges the gap between "modern" terminators and classic terminators and they resemble chaos terminators which also bridge the two:

Photobucket

Lastly, also drawing from Scibor and an old (also lead thank the Emperor) Marnieus Calgar and I now have a Robute Guilliman (ahem, counts as Marnie):

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment