FtW Bloggers Group

Monday, October 24, 2011

Sic-Sic-Sicarius!

That makes more sense when you sing it o Duran Duran's "Notorious." It also dates me.

Anyway, Here is my glorious 2nd Company leader. I actually started him in Virginia and had to put him on hold until recently. Not dispelased with how he turned out but he also represents the current upper limit of my skill. I also demonstrates that this house has no ambient light and I need to remake my photography area becuase pictures keep coming out either way to light or way to dark.

Photobucket

2 comments:

  1. Good work!
    I really like how you painted the golden details!
    Nice :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you. They look better in real life believe it or not. Is it just me or does Cato have some serious Elvis hair?

    ReplyDelete